Friday, January 22, 2010

OVERLOAD!!!

Since my sisters b-day is tomorrow, me and my family went to Chucky Cheeses and stayed for like an hour. Then we went to....

SUPER KING BUFFET!!!!!

I was sooo happy, cause I haven't been there in so long. I love buffets cause you aren't limited to a certain amount of food. So here's what I ate:

1st: Two eggrolls w/ sweet and sour sauce, a piece of fried shrimp, and chow mein.
2nd: ALOT of crab legs, orange chicken, and two californian rolls.
3rd: Some more crab legs, lemon (the butter didn't taste right with the crab), and two pieces of fried shrimp.
4th: CRAB, and three pieces of californian rolls

5th: I'm just kidding lol.

I must have gained a 100 lbs or something, but it was worth it!

1 comment:

  1. thats like ur new motto, its not worth it, OR but its worth it lol!

    ReplyDelete