Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sore throat cure!

Since I have a sore throat, I looked up online for best ways to get rid of it, and the best way is by gargling salt water! Now i'm not saying go to the beach, get a bucket of water from the waves, and dump it in your mouth. That's just gross. What I did is got some warm water (it can be whatever temparature) and poured a little bit of regular of salt! It supposed to kill bacteria in the back of your mouth... But if you have any other suggestions, please comment!

**Iyana**

4 comments:

  1. I do that too. (I already knew that lol) It's also a great way to cure,say if you bite the sides of your mouth like while chewing something it helps make it go away!!

    ~!Sara!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg you didnt know that? I thought everyone knew... no offense. really i dont want to start another fight.werll all friends here and im sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no problem :-) For now that was the only one i knew, but now I know another! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete